Saturday 3 November 2012

Day 1, Red and Black

 
So I've just - literally about an hour ago, decided to join in with a nail challenge - The Lazy 15.
 
I'm one day late on day one so off to a good start but hopefully no-one will mind too much :)
 
I've used my tape on my nails a few times but have always found it tricky, mainly because I can't get my brain to work out that I have tape all over my fingers and ALWAYS seam to smudge the polish by dragging the trap across freshly painted nails.... so very frustrating indeed.
 
So here is my contribution to my first ever nail challenge.
 
 
I've used my go-to black polish by Collection 2000, Long lasting colour, Liquorice which to super smooth, glossy and has a nice wide brush. I've also used Models own. Red Alert, NP019 ( which you could have worked out just by looking at photo )  This red reminds me of a post box its so rich and confident, defiantly not for the shy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment