Friday 30 November 2012

Day 12, Fairy Tail


Day 12 in the Lazy 15 nail challenge = Fairy Tail.
 
I had big plans for this challenge but sadly time was against  me. I wanted to create a dragon scales on all fingers with a dragon head on my thumb. This was the plan but all I managed was scales on my ring finger and and four empty nails. I didn't even have time for clean up (very sorry)
 
As I've mentioned previously my favourite colour is green but I don't like green on my nails, I was surprised just how many greens I owe, may be one day when I have more time on my hands I'll re-do this mani and complete the full dragon :)
 
Quick break down of the colours used.
 
Main colour, Model Own Jade Stone NP083
Models Own Top Turquoise NP054
Models Own Green Tea NP055
Models Own Green Flash NP079
Chit Chat, bright green.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment