Monday 26 November 2012

Day 11, Fireworks


Day 11 in the Lazy 15 nail challenge.

I wasn't sure about this task before I started and I'm not too sure about them now.

I think the combination of glitter, bold colour and base of black all splashed together on my nails is something I can't stop looking at and I don't know if I like them or not.

I've used Yellow, White, Blue and Hot Pink Models Own nail art pens. These little wonders are amazing. You get a long thin brush perfect for long sweeping lines and then a fine nib for real delicate detail. I also have two blacks and use them all soo much and now they new silver and gold pens that are on my want list :)

I've added touches of pink, blue and gold glitter over the burst of colour to give the impression of a firework 'mid - explotion'  and then finally added top layer of the Models Own Juicy Jules NP095 to complete to sparkle and glitter effect.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment