Tuesday 14 May 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 29 Inspired by another blogger


At the start of the challenge I though to myself I must make a list and keep an eye out for a mani that I'd love to copy and re-create but as ever my good intentions fell a little short I ended up with a list but it was so full and vast that I had such trouble picking and choosing.

With the weather outside turning away from sunny spring and heading towards a wet and miserable I wanted to do something bright, cheerful and up lifting. What's more summery than a summer fair on a village green. Marques, home-made cakes, flower displays, pet pageant and of course bunting!!

This mani is inspired by laura @ She who does nails http://www.shewhodoesnails.com 
Her blog is great and really must encourage you all to take a visit. http://www.shewhodoesnails.com/2013/04/its-my-birthday/#comments

I've used 3 coats of No7 Stay Perfect Snowflake 140 as i wanted a clean bright white base which would help the bunting stand out. Using Models Own nail art pens in Pink, Yellow and Blue to draw the bunting triangles then a black to outline the bunting creating an almost cartoon style bunting.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment