Tuesday 26 February 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 8, Holo

Laid-Back 31DC Day 8, Chrome, Flakie or Holo

I had to check my collection to see if I owed any of these three and well I didn't so this ment a quick shopping trip. I have to say it wasn't very successful trip after visiting three stores I'd still not found what I was looking for until I went into a large Boots store and so this little beauty.

Its Boots own label, 17 and the bottle has a little blue stick 'just in'  and it was under £3 so overall it was a win win :)

It went on well and brush it nice and flat but it does have a rather strong smell to it. I have to confess that I don't have a very good sense of smell and even I could smell it, the boyfriend wasn't very subtle about the smell and even asked if he could light a candle to mask the smell!!

This polish is OK, it hasn't blown me away and it hasn't made me want to by any more Halo polish. I was hoping and expecting super shiny, multi-tonal colours, high gloss finish and nails so interesting that I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them - this just didn't happened.





1 comment:

  1. Pretty!I have this and I quite like it, its not a true 'linear' holo like Jade or the new Color Clubs, but it is nice for under £3! Don't be put off! The new Color Clubs are, like, the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete