Tuesday 12 February 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 4, Pink


Pink is not favourite of mine but after look at my collection I do own a few bottles, mainly brights, and neon's. I'm not brave enough to have all my nails painted with hot pink neon so used my softest pink and tried to make it pearly and interesting.

I've used Models Own Utopia, NP064 as the main base colour. Then added Models Own Pearly Queen, NP071 to bring out more of the pink tones. Pearly Queen is so interesting and catches the light so much it makes my nails shine in sunlight.

I used used Utopia on my ring finger and added 4 pink hearts down the middle. These hearts are super cute and they have the same shimmer, pearly effect and I think they work really well together,

I didn't have enough sunlight to show you in a photo just how much my nails shimmered, you're just gonna have to take my word for it :)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment