Friday 24 January 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Blue

I thought it was Wednesday yesterday so when I realised that in-fact it was Thursday making today Friday it was a bonus, but it does mean I'm late for Golden Oldie Thursday - because its now Friday :)

This little beauty has been in my collection for such a long time I'd forgotten about it. This is one of the benefits of this challenge because it makes you really think about what's in your polish stash.

I've fallen back in love with stunner from Models Own. Its from their Beetlejuice collection, Aqua Violet. When the sunlight hits, it glistens and sparkles, the blue tones light up and shine through. It has undertones of purple, hence the Violet in the name but to be honest I see more blue than violet or purple.


GOT Models Own, Aqua Violet

GOT Models Own, Aqua Violet

GOT Models Own, Aqua Violet

GOT Models Own, Aqua Violet
  





1 comment:

  1. It certainly shimmers and shines in the light, looking lovely. That's what I love about GOT challenges it makes you think about the stash of nail polishes. (Also making you think you need no more but that never happens!)

    ReplyDelete