Sunday 21 April 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 23, inspired by Nature.


Today has been full of sunshine which means the doors and windows have been open, the birds have been twittering and everyone in a great mood.

My mani was inspired by all the cherry blossom tress that are out in bloom right now. I love the sight of blossom on tree so much more than spring flowers.

I've used La Femme Beauty Ultra Blue which just screams blue cloudless skies. I wanted the blue to be thin and light-weight and I'm a tad annoyed that you can still see the whites of nails so I can't have it all.

I used a brown shaprie pen to draw the tree branches but in the photo it's come out slightly purple which is strange. Then once fully dry I used a dotting tool to create the outer petals in Models Own Pastel pink NP033 and Models Own Lili's pink NP082 for the middle petals. I then layered it with a coat of OMG London fairy dust to add a touch of shimmer.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment