Tuesday 9 April 2013

Laid-Back 31DC Day 20, Texture


I don't own any texture polishes, I haven't really made my mind up if I like them or not. I do like the liquid sand effect and the leather look but how are they when it comes to taking them off, hard work or easy?

So today's nails are my take on texture without texture.

I've used La Femme Beauty, Claret which is a stunning shade of red. I'm really getting back into red polish just recently. Then I've carefully placed stripping tape over the red and then applied a matte top coat to create the effect of texture.



1 comment:

  1. Super stunning nails Linzi! Really nicely done - perfect colour choice and the texture effect isn't over the top. I will definitely be stealing this idea, although my attempt wont be anywhere near as perfect as yours!

    ReplyDelete