Wednesday 26 March 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle Mani


It's only a week late, Shhhh don't tell anyone. here is my Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle Mani. I've had a few breakages recently so I've had to file and shorten my nails down. They feel so tiny but I'm warming towards the more rounder shape.

I've used my old faithful Model Own, Snow White for the base. I like blank white nails and I love a detailed accent nail. This is the third time I've done a ruffle design. The first two attempt where massive fails they didn't even get to the photo stage they where that bad! Third time is the charm.

The Blue is Sally Hansen, Navy Baby. Its stunning and has a little shimmer which makes is so much more than just a deep navy. Plus the bottle is square and looks fab.


Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle mani

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle mani

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle mani

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle mani


No comments:

Post a Comment