Sunday 16 March 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday (on a Sunday) - Purple

It Sunday afternoon the sun is out, the weather is lovely, the windows and doors are all open so when do you think I'm doing with my time? Catching up on last weeks nail challenge!

I've used No7 Stay Perfect, Snowflake for the white base. I wanted a solid smooth base so applied three coats. This little bottle from No7 has done well over the years but its defiantly near the end of its life :(

I opted for the cling-film / saran-wrap technique as I wanted them to keep the nails light and I think they look perfect for the spring time.  I used Model Own Purple Imperial and then quickly dabbed over the wet nails with scrunched up cling-film and did a quick tidy up.

I don't have the patience to do a decent clean up, next time I promise I'll try hard. please don't judge.


GOT Purple Model Own cling-film

GOT Purple Model Own cling-film


GOT Purple Model Own cling-film


No comments:

Post a Comment