Saturday 15 February 2014

Busy Girl Nails, Winter challenge - Valentines

It was St Valentines day on Friday and everyone was in a good mood.

I'm not the biggest fan of valentines day, It all seams to forced and commercial but I'll still join in, just a little bit :)

I've used two coats of Ted Baker, unnamed pink and Pretty, Gold flaked top coat. This Ted Baker polish is stunning, it looks amazing in the daylight and I always get compliments when I wear it. The colour is like a bright clean pastel. reminds me of a combination of three things, candy floss, marshmallows and Barbie.   

Using Barry M Nailart pen in White, I added an outline of a heart to my ring finger to join in with the valentines theme.

Please check out my intagram account by searching its_linzi or by searching #busygirlnails  to view everyone doing the challenge.
Thank you xx

BusyGirlNails-valentines

BusyGirlNails-valentines
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment