Thursday 27 February 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Chevron

**I'm a week late with this post! Oopps, I thought that I'd scheduled it and that it had posted on 20th but it wasn't until I was writing out todays GOT post that I noticed it sitting I my drafts!**

I know I've said this before but I hate doing Chevrons!! I just don't have steady enough hands to place the tape in just the right place. I've kept the design as simple as possible but yet I've still managed to mess up. I was in a hurry to add topcoat, I've smudged the blue and its dragged across the white lines!!  arrgghh when will I learn to wait longer to ensure that everything is properly dry.

The white bass layer is No7, Snowflake and then I've used Collection 2000, BMX Bandit which is a teeny tiny bottle, only 8ml. Its on my favourite list and I'm on the hunt for a similar replacement but I've not found anything similar.

Blue Chevron GOT

Blue Chevron GOT





No comments:

Post a Comment