Wednesday 4 December 2013

Day 29 in the 33DC - My favourite pattern

Day 29 in the 33DC - My favourite pattern

I love animal print but only in small doses. Animal print on my nails is just the perfect size. I'm really pleased on how these nails turned out!!!

I broke my index finger so had to file down the others nails. I wasn't prepared to file them all the way down to match the short stumpy middle finger. I know it looks a little silly but my nails grow soo fast that it wont take too long to be matching again.

I've used Models Own, Snow White for the base and sponged on Revlon Mischievous and Models Own, Sterling Silver and then using a thin brush that comes in the Models own nail art pen added the strips.

33DC-favourite-pattern

33DC-favourite-pattern

33DC-favourite-pattern



No comments:

Post a Comment