Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas nailart




I've been seriously slacking on the blogging front. Work has well and truly got in the way of blogging and painting nails. Booo :(

Here is a quick post of my Christmas nails that I did, they looked so much better in real life, but for some reason all my photos came out shit.

For the presents I've used Sally Hansen, Diamond Strength in Red.  I've used a striper brush and carefully created the cross and bow using Models Owns White nail art pen and then added a small silver gem in the centre. For the Christmas tree I used tape to mask of the shape and used Models Own, Green tea. I then added small dots of white and yellow using a dotting tool for the fairy lights and added another gem on top of tree. Finished of with a top coat of 17 Nail Xtras, glitter top coat.


Christmas-nailart
Christmas-nailart
Christmas-nailartChristmas-nailart

No comments:

Post a Comment